HEALTHY AND SAFETY WARNING
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF PERSONAL INJURY, DISCOMFORT OR PROPERTY DAMAGE WHILE USING THE VR APPLICATION, CAREFULLY READ THE WARNINGS BELOW:
- If you suffer from binocular vision abnormalities or psychiatric disorders, are pregnant, elderly or suffer from a heart condition or any other medical condition, please consult with your physician before participating in the VR experience.
- VR should not be used by children under the age of 13. Children age 13 and older should be monitored during use and after use for any of the symptoms described below and should only allow usage for a limited time as prolonged use could negatively impact hand-eye coordination, balance and the ability to multi-task.
- A virtual reality experience requires an unimpaired sense of motion and balance. Do not participate in the VR experience if you are tired, need sleep or are under the influence of any drugs or alcohol, have recently consumed alcohol, suffer from digestion issues, are suffering from emotional stress or anxiety or are suffering from a cold, flu, headache, migraine, and/or earache as these symptoms can increase chances of adverse symptoms.
- Do not use the VR application if you experience any of the following symptoms: seizures, loss of awareness, eye strain, eye or muscle twitching, involuntary movements, altered, blurred, or double vision or other visual abnormalities, dizziness, disorientation, impaired balance, impaired hand-eye coordination, excessive sweating, increased salivation, nausea, lightheadedness, discomfort or pain in the head or eyes, drowsiness, fatigue, or any symptoms similar to motion sickness. Consult a physician if you have serious or persistent symptoms.
- Consult a physician before participating in VR if you have ever had a seizure, loss of awareness or any other symptoms linked to an epileptic condition.
- Remain seated while using VR and make note of your surroundings to ensure that you are not near objects, stairs, balconies, windows, furniture, or other items that you can bump into or knock down when using or immediately after using. Do not attempt to use sharp or other dangerous objects while using the VR application. Do not use if you are in a moving vehicle as this can increase chances of adverse symptoms. Never attempt activities like walking, bicycling, driving or operating heavy machinery while using the VR application.
- Take at least a 10 to 15 minute break every 30 minutes, even if you do not think you need it. Each person is different, so take more frequent and/or longer breaks if you feel any discomfort.
Return to VR site